This series of stretch wrappers is designed to be used in medium to heavy duty applications using less expensive stretch wrap film. The Series 200 pallet stretch wrapper is a feature rich machine which goes a long way toward automating the stretch wrapping procedure and producing very consistent loads. Built-to-last, our pallet wrappers are suitable for a wide range of applications. Inquire about our semi-automatic stretch wrappers today!
- All steel construction.
- Fork pockets for lifting from either front or back of unit
- Tilt down mast for secure and easy shipment.
- Optional approach ramps that can be attached on any of/or all three sides of low profile units.
- Chain drive turntable and belt drive prestretch carriage lift.
- 115 Volt single phase AC motors and drives (can be plugged in anywhere.)
- All solid state sensors for maximum reliability.
- Top of load sensing with photo eye or over-ride to a manually adjustable proximity sensor.
- Auto stop carriage brake in case the carriage belt breaks.
- Slack belt detector that stops and reverses carriage descent if the carriage engages an obstruction while lowering.
- Emergency stop button.
PLC CONTROLLER FEATURES
- Turntable speed adjustment.
- Carriage speed adjustment.
- Jog features for both turntable and carriage.
- Cycle pause button (allows adjustment of load or addition of load cover.)
- Wrap count selection for top and bottom of load.
- Banding feature for extra wraps at any level.
- Automatic turntable return to home feature.
- Non-powered mechanical prestretch ratio of 88%.
SPECIFICATION TABLE MODEL 200
|Model||Capacity||Load Size||Table Height||Table Diameter||Max RPM||Standar Voltage||Ship Weight|
|SW150L40||4000||52 x 52||3||65||14||115/60/1||1090|
|SW150H60||6000||52 x 52||11||52||14||115/60/1||1155|
* OPTIONAL 48” X 70” APPROACH RAMP FOR LOW PROFILE UNITS WEIGHTS 250 LBS..