WHEN DURABILITY MATTERS
1 Year Parts and Labor\10 year, 250,000 Cycle Structural Warranty
Air operated tilting machines offer the advantage of requiring no electrical connections. They operate on shop air with a minimum of 60 psi. The angle of tilt may increase as the load is decreased, which automatically rotates the bin toward the operator as it is unloaded. Inquire about these air operated tilt platforms today.
- Air operated tilting machines are equipped with motion dampening shock absorbers.
- All air springs have lifetime warranties.
- These units are fully primed and then receive a baked enamel finish.
- These units comply with all applicable ANSI codes.
- All tilt platforms are equipped with safety maintenance locks.
- Standard controls are hand valves mounted on pipe stanchions. (Foot operated controls are optional).
|Model||Capacity||Air Springs||Lowered Height||Tilt||Minimum Platform||Maximum Platform||Baseframe||Shipping Weight|
|ATI-135||1000||1||7-1/4||35||30 X 36||72 X 48||24 X 31-1/4*||300|
|ATI-235||2000||1||7-1/4||35||30 X 36||72 X 48||24 X 31-1/4*||310|
|ATI-335||3000||1||7-1/4||35||30 X 36||72 X 48||24 X 31-1/4*||315|
|ATI-435||4000||2||7-1/4||35||30 X 36||72 X 48||24 X 31-1/4*||320|
|ATI-535-D||5000||2||7-1/4||35||36 X 36||72 X 48||36 X 31-1/4||425|
|ATI-635-D||6000||2||7-1/4||35||36 X 36||72 X 48||36 X 31-1/4||430|
*CLICK ON THE MODEL NUMBER IN THE CHART TO VIEW PRODUCT SHEET
* Baseframe widths are increased from 24″ to 36″ for all platforms 60″ wide or wider.
• All paired dimensions are width X length.