10 Year/250,000 Cycle Warranty
These bin tilters are designed to reduce reaching and bending into parts containers. There are models suitable for palletized loads, carts and stacker bins. Inquire about our hydraulic tilting machines today.
- All models have hydraulic return lines on the cylinders to preclude oil weepage.
- BT & BTS portable models are equipped with a 12 volt DC deep cycle battery power unit.
- All battery operated units are equipped with built in battery chargers.
- BTP non-portable pan tilters are equipped with 1HP AC 110 Volt motors.
- Portable units have “step down set”, “step down release” floor locks for ease of operation.
- Portable units have ankle protection around the portability casters for added safety.
- BT models have a backrest extension option to support extra wide containers
- All bin tilters have warning light and audio warning options available.
|Model||Capacity Lbs.||Tilt Degrees||Fork Length||Fork Height||O.A. Fork Spacing||Inside Straddle||Inside Pan||O.A. Width||O.A. Length||O.A. Height||Tilt Speed||Approx. Weight|
|BTP-2||2000||87||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||50 X 50||60-1/2||60-1/2||29-1/2||20||1100|
|BTP-4||4000||87||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||50 X 50||60-1/2||60-1/2||29-1/2||28||1300|