10 Year/1,000,000 Cycle Warranty
These powered lift tables were designed for automated machine feeding or off loading applications that will accumulate cycles very quickly. Standard lift speeds start out twice as fast as our P series units and can be modified to customer needs approaching the 40 feet per minute speed of our UHC lifts. This high cycle unit is a clean and simple design, but it is still feature rich and unmatched by any competitor. Inquire about our powered scissor lift tables for sale today.
- Warranted for 1,000,000 cycles.
- Soft start – soft stop operating speed.
- Underwriter Laboratory listed electrical controllers with smart relays.
- Patented platform centering devices.
- Custom designed valve block to provide cylinder isolation and multi-speed operation.
- Continuous running power units with oil filter.
- Machine grade single acting cylinders with flooded rods.
- Double wire braid hoses with JIC fittings.
- Each unit is washed with phosphoric acid, fully primed & finished with a baked enamel.
|Model||Travel||Capacity||Std Min Platform||Opt. Max. Platform||Max. Side Load||Max. End Load||Lowered Height||Raised Height||Ship Weight|
|HC-2518||18″||2500||36 X 36″||48 X 48″||2500||2500||9-1/2″||27-1/2″||1000|
|HC-4018||18″||4000||36 X 36″||48 X 48″||4000||4000||10″||28″||1250|
|HC-2531||31″||2500||36 X 48″||48 X 60″||2500||2500||9-1/2″||40-1/2″||1250|
|HC-4031||31″||4000||36 X 48″||48 X 60″||4000||4000||10″||41″||1650|
*CLICK ON THE MODEL NUMBER IN THE CHART TO VIEW PRODUCT SHEET
- Power units for higher speeds will be quoted to meet customer requirements.
- Very high cycle applications may require oil coolers.
- The combination of the smart relay, the linear displacement transducer and variable speed valve block, make it possible to satisfy special positioning requirements at little or no extra cost. Be sure to let us know your needs.
- Platform sizes and travels beyond those shown in the table above are available. Tell us what you need and we will quote on a unit to meet your specifications.
ONLY ADVANCE LIFTS GIVES YOU WARRANTY CHOICES:
P SERIES LIFTS – 10 YEAR/250,000 CYCLES
(The longest standard warranty in the industry)
HC SERIES LIFTS – 10 YEAR/1,000,000 CYCLES
UHC SERIES LIFTS – 10 YEAR/3,000,000 CYCLES