These loading dock truck levelers have the cylinders straddling the platform. The units sit on top of the ground or in very shallow pits so they do not offer any down travel. In order to achieve the equivalent of down travel, some applications create a down slope from the hinge point of the leveler to the dock face, so that a truck bed lowers as it approaches the dock face when the truck leveler is fully lowered. These dock leveler ramps are also mounted on perfectly level driveways. Inquire about our hydraulic truck ramps today.
- All of the electrical controllers are Underwriters Laboratories approved assemblies.
- Hydraulic anti-interflow system to prevent side to side tilting of platform.
- Each unit is washed with phosphoric acid, fully primed and then finished with baked enamel.
- All cylinders are machine grade with clear plastic return lines & internal cylinder stops.
- All pressure hoses are double wire braid with JIC fittings.
- Reservoirs are mild steel.
- All units are equipped with solid steel skirts
SPECIFICATION TABLE FOR GROUND TRUCK LEVELERS:
|Model||Capacity||Platform Size||Travel||Horse Power||Speed||Weight||Overall Width||Overall Length|
|TL-515||60000||10’x15′||36″||5||3||6850||11′ 8″||17′ 10″|
|TL-515-1P||60000||10’x15′||36″||5||3||6750||11′ 5-1/2″||17′ 10″|
|TL-520||60000||10′ x 20′||36″||5||3||9100||11′ 8″||22′ 10″|
|TL-520-1P||60000||10’x 20′||36″||5||3||9000||11′ 5-1/2″||22′ 10″|
1. A crane that can reach the center of the platform with a capacity of 3,000 lbs. for a TL-515 or 3,500 lbs. for a TL-520 will be required.
2. Typically it takes two men and two days to complete an installation.
3. All welding is in the flat position.
OPTIONAL ONE (1) PIECE CONSTRUCTION:
These units can be shipped as one-piece platforms, (TL-515-1P & TL-520-1P) which saves several hours in assembly time and offers a lower unit cost. However, freight costs and permits can add as much as $2,500 to shipping costs. Also, positioning a one-piece platform requires a heavier capacity crane than the two-piece standard unit requires. Be sure to check installation quotes and freight costs before deciding on the one-piece option.
1. Steel faced dock bumpers are preferred because of the vertical movement of trucks against the bumpers.
2. “Edge of dock” devices are often used to span the gap between the dock and truck bed.
3. A 24″ X 24″ opening is available to accommodate truck restraints. Consult the factory if your requirements exceed those dimensions.