These truck levelers have the cylinders mounted completely out of the way beneath the platform. The travel on these truck dock levelers is typically divided with 18″up travel and 18″ down travel, but the pit profile can be changed to provide other travel combinations. Inquire about our hydraulic loading dock levelers today.
- All of the electrical controllers are Underwriters Laboratories approved assemblies.
- Hydraulic anti-interflow system to prevent side to side tilting of platform.
- Each unit is washed with phosphoric acid, fully primed and then finished with baked enamel.
- All cylinders are machine grade with clear plastic return lines & internal cylinder stops.
- All pressure hoses are double wire braid with JIC fittings.
- Reservoirs are mild steel.
- Recessed dock levelers are equipped with solid steel skirts
SPECIFICATION TABLE FOR RECESSED TRUCK LEVELERS:
|Model||Capacity||Platform Size||Travel||Horse Power||Speed||Weight||Overall Width||Overall Length|
|TL-415||60000||10′ x 15′||36″||5||3||5800||10′ 2″||15′ 8-3/4″|
|TL-420||60000||10′ x 20′||36″||5||3||7300||10′ 2″||20′ 8-3/4″|
1. A crane that can reach the center of the platform with a capacity of 3,000 lbs. for a TL-415 or 3,500 lbs. for a TL-420 will be required.
2. Typically it takes two men and two days to complete an installation.
3. All welding is in the flat position.
1. Steel faced dock bumpers are preferred because of the vertical movement of trucks against the bumpers.
2. “Edge of dock” devices are often used to span the gap between the dock and truck bed.
3. A 24″ X 24″ opening is available to accommodate truck restraints. Consult the factory if your requirements exceed those dimensions.