These truck levelers have the cylinders straddling the platform. The units sit on top of the ground or in very shallow pits so they do not offer any down travel. In order to achieve the equivalent of down travel, some applications create a down slope from the hinge point of the leveler to the dock face, so that a truck bed lowers as it approaches the dock face when the truck leveler is fully lowered. These units are also mounted on perfectly level driveways.
Capacity: 60,000 lbs.
Overall Width: 11 ft. 8 in.
Overall Length: 17 ft. 10 in.
Platform Size: 10 x 15 ft.
5 HP Motor
Approx. 3 FPM
Shipping Weight: 6,850 lbs.
[col-5 class=”text-center”]Model# TL-515
[col-12 class=”special_features clearfix”]
SPECIAL FEATURES & BENEFITS
- All of the electrical controllers are Underwriters Laboratories approved assemblies.
- Hydraulic anti-interflow system to prevent side to side tilting of platform
- Each unit is washed with phosphoric acid, fully primed and then finished with baked enamel.
- All cylinders are machine grade with clear plastic return lines & internal mechanical stops.
- All pressure hoses are double wire braid with JIC fittings.
- Reservoirs are mild steel.
- Units are equipped with solid steel skirts.
[col-12 class=”featured clearfix”]