These truck levelers have the cylinders mounted completely out of the way beneath the platform. The travel on these units is typically divided with 18″up travel and 18″ down travel, but the pit profile can be changed to provide other travel combinations.
Capacity: 60,000 lbs.
Overall Width: 10 ft. 2 in.
Overall Length: 20 ft. 8.75 in.
Platform Size: 10 x 20 ft.
5 HP Motor
Approx. 3 FPM
Shipping Weight: 7,300 lbs.
[col-5 class=”text-center”]Model# TL-420
[col-12 class=”special_features clearfix”]
SPECIAL FEATURES & BENEFITS
- All of the electrical controllers are Underwriters Laboratories approved assemblies.
- Hydraulic anti-interflow system to prevent side to side tilting of platform
- Each unit is washed with phosphoric acid, fully primed and then finished with baked enamel.
- All cylinders are machine grade with clear plastic return lines & internal mechanical stops.
- All pressure hoses are double wire braid with JIC fittings.
- Reservoirs are mild steel.
- All units are equipped with solid steel skirts.
[col-12 class=”featured clearfix”]