These truck levelers have the cylinders mounted completely out of the way beneath the platform. The travel on these units is typically divided with 18″up travel and 18″ down travel, but the pit profile can be changed to provide other travel combinations.
Capacity: 5,000 lbs.
Axle Capacity Bridge Ends: 2,000 lbs
Platform Size: 6 x 6 ft.
Overall Size: 76 x 92 in
Lowered Height: 5.25 in.
Bridge Size: 18 x 60 in.
Chock/Ramp Size: 30 x 60 in
2 HP Motor
Approx. 8 FPM
Shipping Weight: 2,500 lbs.
[col-5 class=”text-center”]Model# 1055
[col-12 class=”special_features clearfix”]
SPECIAL FEATURES & BENEFITS
- All models are equipped with a hinged bridge equipped with a pull back chain.
- All models have a combination approach ramp, wheel chock.
- All of the electrical controllers are Underwriters Laboratories approved assemblies.
- Each unit is washed with phosphoric acid, fully primed and then finished with baked enamel.
- All cylinders are machine grade with clear plastic return lines & internal mechanical stops.
- All pressure hoses are double wire braid with JIC fittings.
- These units conform to all applicable ANSI codes
[col-12 class=”featured clearfix”]